Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On The Move

So the blog has been quiet for over a month and lacking a new mix since the end of January, but this is not without explanation. Gold Skulltulla has moved to DC! Behold my luxurious digs pictured above. It's been a long process and my time has simply been otherwise occupied. However, it's my sincere hope that this latest mix will win you back and make up for my taciturn behavior.

Reflect The Future is a straight-up dance party, perfect for letting off some steam, finishing up a semester, and getting down like you used to. There's lots of electro style here, but really the playlist is pretty diverse and includes a couple certified oldies. Also, without me realizing, Mediafire upped their individual file limits so I can record longer mixes at higher bitrates without resorting to a messier service. The end product is below: 75+ minutes of dancefloor frenzy. Thanks for listening!

Gold Skulltulla - Reflect The Future

Tracklist:

Moodymann - Hello 2morrow
Hey Today! - Talk To Me
Dada Life - Love Vibrations (D.I.M. Re-Loved Mix)
Inner City - Good Life (12" Version)
The Rapture - I Need Your Love
Beyonce - Broken-Hearted Girl (Alan Braxe Dub Remix)
The Juan Maclean - Feel So Good
Florrie - Panic Attack (Fred Falke Extended Mix)
Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (Russ Chimes' Unofficial Remix)
Dealer's Choice - Funtime (Pete Dafeet's Fun In The Cellar Mix)
Mason feat. DMC & Sam Sparro - Corrected (Alex Gopher Remix)
AC Slater feat. Ninjasonik - Take Me (Tete-A-Tete Remix)
Justin Faust - Holdin' On
Bart B More - Romane (Para One Remix)
Hot City - If That's How I Feel
Jungle Brothers - I'll House You (Kenny Dope Remix)
Dirty Super Car - Get A Grip (The Loops Of Fury Remix)
Fred Falke - When I Look Into Your Eyes (Quinten 909 Rework)
LBCK - Start
Azari & III - Hungry For The Power (Riviera Remix)
Fragma - Memory (B Rich Remix)
High Powered Boys - Highway
Boys Noize & Erol Alkan - Lemonade
Dopefish - Big Bad Wolf
Cassette Kids - Lying Around (Sharam Jey Remix)
H.I. - Mastermind (Nid And Sancy Remix)
L-Vis 1990 - United Groove
Cubic Zirconia - Josephine (GreenMoney's Trancestep Remix)
Danger - 3h11

No comments: