Monday, April 9, 2012

Drifting

I know I've been diversifying the kinds of posts on this blog, but I never wanted that to come at the sacrifice of creating new mixes.  Regardless of how it has come to pass, I haven't given listeners and readers a fresh mix in close to 8 months.  Well, here's the latest one off the decks; I'm calling it "Drifter."  It's just over an hour of pulsing techno/house, full of some tunes I've had my eyes on for months.  Thanks for listening, and rest assured the next batch won't take near this long.  Enjoy.

Gold Skulltulla - Drifter

Tracklist:

John Talabot - So Will Be Now... (feat. Pional)
Luomo - How You Look
FaltyDL - Atlantis
John Roberts - Glass Eights
Gui Boratto - Destination Education
Lone - Re-Schooling
Junior Boys - Banana Ripple (The Field Remix)
Motor City Drum Ensemble - Lonely One
Soul Clap - Kissing Game
Isolee - Thirteen Times An Hour
John Roberts - Ever Or Not
Virgo Four - Let The Music Play
Tom Trago - Dubtopia
Jon McMillion - Saw You Looking Up (Sam Propers U Got That Look Mix)
Para One - Toadstool (Jesse Rose Made To Play Dub)
Tensnake - Something About You
Floating Points - ARP3
Robag Wruhme - Wemmel
Ellen Allien - Ever
Joy O - Jels
SCB - Loss
Julio Bashmore - Ask Yourself (Midland Remix)
Terence Fixmer - Phantoms
John Tejada - Farther And Fainter

No comments: