Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Live The Moment

















New Gold Skulltulla Mix! This one's called "The Moment." It clocks in at just under 32 minutes and fulfills my personal pledge to put out a new mix at least every two months. I made most of this mix pretty well off the cuff (well ok, 1 rehersal round) except for the ending which I spent some considerable time on, but I'm definitely pleased with the way it turned out. It's mixed live as always, and I hope you enjoy it. Also, sorry about zshare, I realize it's even more of a pain than it used to be. I'll try something different next time or maybe I'll update this with a different link.

Gold Skulltulla - The Moment

Tracklisting:

The Tough Alliance - Miami (Stevie Tech Nicks 2008 wmc mix)
Count of Monte Cristal & Sinden - Beeper (Fake Blood Remix)
Villains - RockIt
Ayumi Hamasaki - Grateful Days (Para One Remix)
Nid & Sancy - My Rave (SLUTTT DON'T FUCK REMIX)
Robyn - Be Mine (Ocelot Mthrfckrs Remix)
Surkin - White Knight Two
Kid Sister - Pro Nails (Bag Raiders Remix)
Leonard de Leonard - Screaming Dance (Donovan Nervous Remix)
Fagget Fairys - Samo Ti (AC Slater Remix)
Armand Van Helden - Je Taime (Switch Remix)
Orbital - Monday (Live in Birmingham)
Chromeo - Bonefied Lovin' (YUKSEK remix)
Daft Punk - Too Long

No comments: