Monday, April 28, 2008

Just As Planned


Two months go by faster than you might think, but as promised, I have delivered a new mix within the timeframe. I'm calling it "Criminal Anxiety" for a number of reasons, one of which being that I've been really into Deathnote (see post title and pic), but also because I threw a party this past weekend that resulted in a few of the local officers stopping by (no biggie btw, just a warning for a noise complaint). Anyway, I was spinning a rough version of this mix, and so, that's one reason. The mix itself is 46:46 in length, and contains a bunch of crowd-pleasers. Also criminal is my use of a song containing James Brown's "Whoo, Yeah!" sample which I have previously denounced as the most overused sample of all time. I can only hope my pairing of "Love No" with "Your Love" makes up for this hypocrisy. Enjoy.

Gold Skulltulla - Criminal Anxiety

Tracklisting:

Kris Menace and DJ Spooky - Stereophonic (short cut)
Britney Spears - Break the Ice (Danced Killed N Moved Remix)
Chromeo - Fancy Footwork (Laidback Luke Remix)
Justice - DVNO (Surkin Remix)
Decalicious - La Faviere 76 (Larsz Chaptier)
Eric Prydz - Call on Me
The Presets - My People (Kris Menace Remix)
Boys Noize - Let's Buy Happiness (Proxy Remix)
Kap10Kurt - Dangerseekers (Rolf Honey Remix)
Paul Johnson - Get Down (Laidback Luke Bootleg)
Toxic Avanger - Escape (LA Riots Remix)
B. Rich & AC Slater - Poison
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Chew Fu Big Room Fix)
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (DJ Klutch's The Freaks The Creeps Remix)
Moby - Disco Lies (Spencer and Hill Remix)
The Bloody Beetroots - We Are From Venice
Ladyhawke - Back of the Van (Van She Tech Turbo Fire Engine Remix)
AC Slater - Party Like Us (Udachi Remix)
The Teenagers - Love No (Tepr Remix)
The Prodigy - Your Love

No comments: